This is a piece from David Godman's interview by Maalok:

      " I should also make it clear that Sri Ramana himself readily admitted
that
enlightenment didn't turn people into paragons of virtue.  Like most great
Masters
before him, he said that it was impossible to judge whether someone was
enlightened
by what he or she did or said.  Saintliness does not necessarily go hand in hand
with enlightenment, although most people like to think that it should.  Sri
Ramana
was a rare conjunction of saintliness and enlightenment, but many other Masters
and
enlightened beings were not.  They were not less enlightened because they didn't
conform to the social and ethical mores of their
times, they simply had different destinies to fulfil.

      In Talks with Sri Ramana Maharshi, Sri Ramana narrates the story of
Kaduveli
Siddhar, an austere ascetic who attracted public ridicule by having an affair
with a
temple dancer.  A local king offered a reward to anyone who could prove whether
this
man really was a saint or not. At the time the challenge was issued, Kaduveli
Siddhar was subsisting on dry leaves that fell from trees.  When the dancer
eventually gave birth to Kaduveli Siddhar's baby, she thought that she had
proved
her point and went to the king to collect her reward.

      The king, who wanted some public confirmation of their intimate
relationship,
arranged a dance performance.  When it was under way, the dancer stretched out
her
foot towards Kaduveli Siddhar because one of her anklets had become loose.
When he
retied it for her, the audience jeered at him.  Kaduveli Siddhar was unmoved.
He
sang a Tamil verse, part of which said, 'If it is true that I sleep day and
night
quite aware of the Self, may this stone burst into two and become the wide
expanse'.

      Immediately, a nearby stone idol split apart with a resounding crack,
much to
the astonishment of the audience.

     Sri Ramana's conclusion to this story was, 'He proved himself to be an
unswerving jnani.  One should not be deceived by the external appearance of a
jnani.'

      I find it fascinating that Sri Ramana, a man of impeccable saintliness,
could
say that behaviour such as this could not be taken to indicate that Kaduveli
Siddhar
was unenlightened."

  The url for the page where you can find the above is:
http://www.davidgodman.org/interviews/al3.shtml

      I guess the above says everything about Ramana's position on this issue of
enlightened humans being involved in sexual (or any other) act.  I guess the
Jnani
as such has no desires (because his or her mind is dead), but his body is
completely
used by the power we might call 'god'.  So, in case of a Jnani, action takes
place
without any desires.  In case of humans whose minds are not dead, desires
arise.  If
we are aware enough and watch the desires, and any thought for that matter, we
might
stop taking those actions which are detrimental to our own or some other
person's
larger interests.

       Of course, sex is not a 'bad' thing, but it becomes detrimental when we
cling
to it and 'want' more of it and often.  Even clinging to tasty food or any other
'thing' is detrimental (probably as detrimental as clinging to sex).  I guess
in the
most worthy, 'enlightened' state, bliss is always there and there is no
dependency
even in the least on any external object.  I guess only when one is in the
enlightened state, the most appropriate, 'right' action arises all the time.

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/