For those who were a tad disappointed with episode S03E02, you probably
won't be by S03E03, the last one of this short, three-episode season.
And the reason is rather obvious; this one is written by Steven Moffat,
creator of the overall series and and a proven excellent writer. There
is little of that "Let's humanize Sherlock and show his weaknesses"
stuff that the writer of the last episode doted on and that audiences
didn't like. Instead, this one starts with a twist or three and then
keeps twisting for the entire hour and a half. I won't say anything
more, because many in non-UK and other non-pirate nations haven't seen
it yet, and won't for some weeks. The only hint I'll give is that when I
say "the entire hour and a half," I do mean the *entire* hour and a
half.