Advanced Techniques

The so-called 'Night Technique', MMY's sixth advance technique, corresponds
to the second Kriya initiation taught by Paramahansa Yogananda, who
received this technique from from Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri.

[image: Inline image 1]

Swami Karpatri - disciple of SBS

It is the exact same technique that was taught to Sankaracharya by his guru
Govindapadacharya. This has been confiremed by Swami Sivananda and Swami
Venkatesananda of Rishikesh, Himalayas. According to Tom Anderson, MMY's
secretary at La Antilla TTC, all these advanced techniques were
incorporated by MMY into the AoE. Marshy probably got them from former
students of Yogananda.

Note on Hariharananda Saraswati, (Karpatri):

"He was also the great expert of Shree Vidya and probably all the present
day experts in Varanasi have somehow or the other obtained Shree vidya from
him or his pupils."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swami_Karpatri