Its a funny (not really) thing, to see, as men in our culture, become softer
and softer, they compensate with these ridiculous masculine stereotypes. The
last accountant I saw on some game show, looked like a lifer in a maximum
security prison. In 20 or 30 years, someone is going to clean up big time; tatt
removal for seniors, so we can no longer see through gramp's t-shirt, that he
was once a "Bad-Ass M***** F***** ", or similar.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 In most cases,with all that long, grey hair,  they look to me, as if they
can't wait to get home, to push Hansel and Gretel into the oven. Natural color
is natural, but trimming the split ends, using a conditioner, and styling the
cut, is my vast preference for women's grey or silver hair. As for guys, no
more faux-hawks, or con-style mustache and goatees (done to DEATH), and no, the
new neo-beatnik peach-fuzz beard look, is NOT a winner.

Sincerely, Doctor Dumbass, style consultant, and inveterate loudmouth

 See, another zinger and funny too. Keep 'em comin', you're makin' my day so
far. You must have eaten your Cheerios for breakfast...

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Judy, I've only seen one woman in FF with hair down to her ankles but lots of
women in the Dome with hair down to their waist, etc. I like that older women
feel free enough to let their grey or greying hair grow long.