Rick,

 We've discussed the existence of higher dimensions here in the forum often
enough.  It is generally acknowledged by physicists that these dimensions may
be curled up within space-time itself.  But they have not been able to find or
discover them.

 Given our knowledge of MMY's idea that everything in the universe is based on
consciousness, I made a proposal that the higher dimensions may refer to the 7
states of consciousness in addition to the space-time continuum.  If you add up
all of the dimensions (7 states of consciousness plus the 4 dimensions of space
and time), it would total to 11 dimensions, which are the amount of dimensions
that scientists are using in their quantum string theory.

 If this proposal is true, then it is possible these "celestial beings" do
exist in the higher dimensions which the enlightened humans can perceive in
their own mind and consciousness.  Perhaps, this was the point that Hagelin was
talking about when you brought up the subject of subtle beings.

 I have other points of interest in that interview.  But I'll end it here for
brevity sake.