Ann, I think dollar stores began with the idea that everything in the store
cost one dollar. That idea has not been realized. Instead I think it's proved
itself to be a clever marketing device to get people to come into the store and
shop, thinking they're saving money.

On Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:18 AM, "awoelfleba...@yahoo.com"