Picky, picky. You get what I mean. Beside where was the Yahoo Board of Directors when they granted such compensation? What about the stockholders? Judy, you should damn well know this is an "old boys and girls" club. My point is NOBODY is worth such compensation. NOBODY is that good. NOBODY is that special. And there are certainly execs who have been granted even more. We are back to some medieval style times of "landed gentry."

Fuck the landed gentry.