The downside of a really high paying job is the expectations are REALLY REALLY HIGH. Some people don't make to the exit door sane. Some take a shortcut jumping out a window. Sometimes they want you to pull a rabbit out of hat.

On 01/17/2014 03:56 PM, Michael Jackson wrote:

Goddamn, I wish I could git me a job like that. I bet I could screw it up just as good as he did.
On Fri, 1/17/14, Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Subject: [FairfieldLife] This is just all wrong
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, January 17, 2014, 5:43 PM

I guess we all missed the Scamming 101 classes in
college? When did

they start teaching them? Think about what FFL could look
like if they

spent the money on Yahoo Groups than paying this scamster
off.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/news/ci_24929830/departing-yahoo-exec-may-collect-up-109-million

Once again no human being so good that they deserve such
compensation.

Business is nothing but a poker game.