I have already provided a scholarly synopsis of the real differences between
Shankara's Advaita and Vijñanavada Buddhism. Many times I have also explained
how and why Shankara refuted the same.

 You answer has always been the same - "Yeah, but ... and then you continue
onward without considering it at all. You only want to appear as "Mr.
Professor" so you continue to repeat stuff you read that was written 10-20
years ago.

 You simply waste my time. Therefore I don't want to waste more with your b.s.
and your "it is all about Prof..Willy P-Dog".

 This is apparently how you understand both Advaita and Trika:

 "I am the Universe. It's all about Me. It's my Maya".

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 There is nothing absurd about any of my citations and they have not been
refuted by any scholars that I know of. If you have any sources you'd like to
cite, please list them so we can read them for ourselves.

 mAyA - illusion , unreality , deception , fraud , trick , sorcery , witchcraft
magic RV; an unreal or illusory image, phantom , apparition ib. (esp. ibc=
false, unreal, illusory; duplicity (with Buddhists one of the 24 minor evil
passions) Dharmas. Illusion (identified in the Samkhya with Prakriti or
Pradha1na and in that system, as well as in the Vedanta, regarded as the source
of the visible universe.

 Cologne Digital Sanskrit Lexicon:
 http://www.sanskrit-lexicon.uni-koeln.de/cgi-bin/tamil/recherche
http://www.sanskrit-lexicon.uni-koeln.de/cgi-bin/tamil/recherche