Then either do it or shut up about it.

 How many more decades of fundraising are there going to be before the TMO puts
the money it collected into an actual group that actually brings peace?

 I think the whole thing is a crock of shit but it's very easy to demonstrate
but wait, they have demonstrated it! You yourself have posted endless posts
about how many hundreds of thousands have learned TM & YF, and all the yagyas
(claimed to be much more powerful by the TMO) and yet there is still the
occasional bit of trouble in the Mid-East.

 Maybe you want to explain why what you've done so far hasn't worked before you
start conning the faithful out of their remaining few bucks for another
"coherence" creating group.

 It's very easy and you claim to have already done it. In fact I remember
Marshy saying that Sat Yuga was here but I'll put that down to the ramblings of
a senile and deluded old man. But what to put your ramblings down to after all
these years?