I know, poor old Nabby, I shouldn't be so hard on him. It must be tough to keep
up the faith after all these years of disappointment. Devotion like that is a
rare thing these days. Still, anyone else who believes this crap really should
be asking themselves the same question so I won't feel too bad.

 I must say Lynch certainly seems to be keeping the fundraising going with his
celeb mates, what a godsend he was coming out of the closet at the last minute,
I think it's him that keeps it all going now, I can't see the insiders reaching
out to the world in the same way. Is Bevan still alive even? Haven't seen him
for years now....