Replace the dog with a cat and in the second frame the man with a big cat and the blahs with meows:
http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/01/07/actually-your-cat-thinks-you-are-a-giant-cat/

On 01/26/2014 02:41 AM, TurquoiseB wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wrote:

> Anyone know if NSR uses exclusively the biija-mantra of the muulaadhaara-cakra
> (beej mantra of the muladharachakra)?

*/I know you're talking to a select group of language and TM nerds, Card, but given the discussions about jargon and buzzwords recently, I can't help "translating" your question into Far Side-speak the way some of us hear it. :-)

/**"Anyone know if blah blah uses exclusively the blah blah of the blah blah (blah blah of the blah blah)?"/
/*