Richard, imho a home theater should be snack friendly. I realize that the
Romans loved to lounge and munch, but I personally find upright seating better
for eating popcorn, Raisinets, etc. And definitely better for imbibing Mug Root
Beer (caffeine free), Aquafina, etc.

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 9:07 AM, Richard Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>