Don't miss the Questions and Answers section...

 If you're not going to get one of these:

 http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN85S9-85-Inch-Ultra-120Hz/dp/B00CMEN95U
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-UN85S9-85-Inch-Ultra-120Hz/dp/B00CMEN95U

 You may as well just skip the whole home theater altogether.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <noozguru@...> wrote:

 A TayVay and DayVayDay player?  You're so retro Richard.  You need a good
panel HD set, a Blu-Ray player with wifi and maybe a Chromecast or a Roku box.
But then don't forget the surround system with good speakers.  I have a set of
Klipsch speakers.  Oh and you have to have a house so the subwoofer doesn't
disturb neighbors.

 If the chair is too comfy at our age we'll never finish a show <snore>.