God bless you Judy. God bless you.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 How's that, Little Stevie? People tell lies, and I correct them, and I'm the
mischief maker? I'm not sure you quite thought that one through. And of course,
as you know, what Richard quotes isn't at all the sort of "trap" you were
talking about. So it just all falls apart into an incoherent mess, as most of
your sallies do these days.

 It's really too bad. You used to be so much brighter a few years back.

 Yes, good example Richard.  Of course now Judy will coming rushing in, out of
breath, to "set the record straight".  What a little mischief maker she is!