Really nice, Richard. When are you and Rita gonna invite FFL over for movie
night? (-:

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 6:45 PM, Richard Williams <pundits...@gmail.com>
wrote:

We went back to Haverty's Online and designed this love seat for our home
theater room. Rita wants to have tables at each end of the love seat to put our
drinks and snacks on.

The seat cushions feature 1.8–density foam made of a revolutionary soy–based
material designed to mold to your body. An independent spring seating system
isolates the movement on each seat, so you can relax without disruption.

The arms are feather–filled and the banded bases are finished with self–welting
to reveal tapered legs with a walnut finish. Kiln–dried hardwood with laminate
supports give the frames a sturdy build.

Sweet!