Salyavin, I'm simply exploring this experience. Yes, our senses demonstrate the
straightness of stick. We can touch it. We can lift it out of the water. We can
understand how water and light work to create the optical illusion. But we
still won't see the stick in the water as straight. For some reason, this
boggles my mind. Which is a fun thing for me!

On Wednesday, January 29, 2014 9:39 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>