emptybill:
> You should try reading the Aghora series by Svaboda.

Yeah, right - I read Svaboda's first book when it came out back in 1986 and
now I'm reading his book about Vastu.

We attended Svoboda's lecture at the East Side Yoga studio in Austin a
couple of years ago. About a year ago we saw Svaboda again with his mother
at the Mi Tierra Cantina at the Mercado in downtown San Antonio. Svaboda
told me his mother lives in Floresville which is about 50 miles south of
here. He told me his Aunt Elenora lives on the San Antonio River, a few
blocks from our place. Go figure.

[image: Inline image 1]