> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Rick Archer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > In case you didnĀ¹t notice, our membership now stands at 1,000.
>
> Although a few of us prefer to sit when interfacing
> with the group.

Is that because:

You can't stand some posters?

Your students are doing puja to you and just offered you a seat?

You won't stand behind some of your positions?

YOu are not a stand-up kind of guy?

You are no longer outstanding in your field? (corn?)

You got tired of doing stand-up (comedy)?

Its harder for your gf to straddle you when you stand?

The drugs make you too dizzy to stand?

Sitting is a big step up relative to where you were face-down earlier
today?

You no longer like Stand Getz?

You can't stand and chew gum at the same time?

It stood to reason, so you decided to sit?

You got tired of standng by your man?

The french wouldn't buy anything at your lemonade stand?

The voices in your head said to "Stand-Down".

You got mixed up in the "lean to the left, lean to the right, stand
up, sit down, fight fight fight" routine in your Yell-Leaders for Life
group.