I'm lesser yang in Chinese medicine and thus pork is supposedly very good for
me. But I will have to love it from afar. Unless I undergo some personality
transplant! Anything is possible. But some things are simply way more probable!

On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 6:47 PM, "jr_...@yahoo.com" <jr_...@yahoo.com>