 Subject: [FairfieldLife] RE: Marshy's Marketing
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, February 6, 2014, 7:05 PM

 FWIW, Michael, I
 believe prep courses of various durations were required from
 the beginning for ordinary meditators to take the TM-Sidhis.
 Over time the requirements grew less and less
 stringent.
 << Due to
 intense and ongoing unstressing on the part of MANY
 participants of the new program, Marshy announces that from
 now on, one has to have OTHER courses, the TM Sidhi
 Preparatory courses to qualify for the TM-Sidhis themselves.
 Odd that an enlightened man couldn't have foreseen that
 happening.

 More money is taken in through the TM -Sidhi Prep courses.