How about 7 Years in Tibet?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_IGypkra3E

On Friday, February 7, 2014 8:17 AM, Pundit Sir <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

We really liked this film when we first saw it and Rita likes Kurt Russell, who
was played the part of Agent Cooper in Lynch's Twin Peaks pilot. The film is
based on a true story: Lama Norbu comes to Seattle in search of the
reincarnation of his teacher, Lama Dorje. His search leads him to young Jesse
Conrad...

Little Buddha
http://youtu.be/eScQZZPCHJk

Faraway Song - Ryuichi Sakamoto
http://www.youtube.com/watch/

Director: Bernardo Bertolucci
Muic score: Ryuichi Sakamoto
Staring: Kurt Russell, Keanu Reeves, Bridget Fonda, Ruocheng Ying

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0107426/

Little Buddha is a 1993 Italian-French-British drama film directed by Bernardo
Bertolucci and starring Chris Isaak, Bridget Fonda and Keanu Reeves as Prince
Siddhartha (the Buddha before his enlightenment).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Buddha