Doesn't that give you a clue Buck? The fact that these BATGAP folk no longer do
TM and do other things? If its the fabulous thing you claim, why would they not
be still in the Domes with you?
On Fri, 2/7/14, dhamiltony...@yahoo.com <dhamiltony...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Subject: [FairfieldLife] All the Illumined
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Friday, February 7, 2014, 2:19 PM

       Ha, they just want
 someone to hang out a sign or post a declaration for them to
 read so they
 can spray their graffiti work over it.  There is fame and
 there is
 infamy and these neganaut guys here evidently are just being
 virulent bad again.      Look down the list
 of Rick Archer's Buddha-at-the-gas-pump for TM
 even there.  Lot of them Buddhas are transcendental
 meditators way
 back in their spiritual pedigrees.
 Yep, Jai Maharishi Mahesh Yogi
 and all the work he did in the great strides in a lifetime
 he made to
 bring spirituality up in to mass culture.

 Yep, and check out this Wonderful
 Pete Seeger rendition of singing,  We Shall
 OvercomeBeautiful
 rendition:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhnPVP23rzo

 Have a nice
 day,-Buck in the
 Dome

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...>
 wrote:

 Oh, such an announcement would
 prove that TM works beyond any shadow of a doubt.
 ;-)
 There is no reason that anyone should be
 surprised about this. The WHOLE THING -- meaning
 "Maharishi's teaching" and the promise of
 enlightenment -- has been a con since Day One. The only
 reason it "works" is that people who bought into
 it early are so ashamed to admit that they were conned that
 they keep perpetuating their belief, and thus the whole
 stack of cards.
 If I'm wrong about this, please show me one -- count
 them, one -- press statement or announcement from the TMO
 saying, "This (insert photo and name of shill here) is
 a fully enlightened being, and he got that way by practicing
 the TM and/or TM-Sidhi programs."