On 2/6/2014 10:09 AM, salyavin808 wrote:
It's wrong to assume that intelligent things must have had an intelligent creator.

We do not assume anything but we infer based on the valid means of knowledge: Objects that enter our consciousness experience seem already made. Some unconscious or subconscious process determines our conscious experiences for us, even though we can never become aware of it. The mystery of consciousness may never be explained satisfactorily, but it is obvious, to those who reflect, that something happens within us to make us see things the way we do. This something must be taken into account in explaining the nature of knowledge. Perhaps the most startling construction is that of consciousness itself.