--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, salyavin808  wrote:

> Obviously still a bit of stress in the collective FF consciousness.
Something good must be happening...

>  The UK is having the wettest winter for over 100 years with large
parts of the west country under water and sea defences crumbling.
According to one UK independence party councillor it's punishment from
God for legalising gay marriage!

>  Nice to know that correlation equals causation, that ought to make
witch hunts a lot easier...

Same as it ever was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw&feature=channel
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw&feature=channel>

> ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@ wrote:
>
>  --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, salyavin808 wrote:
>  >
> > You laugh, but I say that every winter and six months later it comes
true!

>  Jeesuz obviously has his own time schedule in mind for how and when
the support of nature should manifest itself. It probably would have
sped things up if you'd paid for a Maharishi-brand yagya. :-)

> Meanwhile here in the Netherlands we're having the mildest winter in
decades. It has only dipped below zero (zero Celsius...32 degrees
Fahrenheit) a couple of times so far, and there has been only one light
sprinkling of snow, just enough to make the streets look like a sacher
torte dusted with powdered sugar for a couple of hours before it burned
off.

> I guess this is because I and the other low-lives who live in this
land of legal cannabis and prostitution are enjoying the "support of
nature," right? While those who consider themselves so much more evolved
(and thus worthy) are up to their willies and their wonkas in snow and
bitching about trudging through it to the magical Woo Woo Domes Of
Enlightenment. Go figure. :-)

>  > ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb@ wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, salyavin808 wrote:
> > >
> > > I like the bit "If we think really, really big nature will
support". Yep nature is like that, always willing to help us out.

> > It helps if you appeal to the right people in charge of Nature,
though. For example, this kid's "think big" ideas sure happened, didn't
they? :-)

> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXudpW1l5Mw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXudpW1l5Mw

> > > ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, mjackson74@ wrote:
> > >
> > > You just gotta read it to believe that anyone could be foolish
enough to believe that anyone would ever buy this kind of thinking. I
only got through 11 pages.