No problem. People who didn't follow Robin's posts get confused and think he
was claiming to be enlightened while he was here, rather than 30-some years
ago, so it's important to make sure they understand that wasn't the case.

 << I am sorry that I did not make it more clear that I've only known Robin
from the period that he was posting here.  I left FF and MIU shortly before he
made his big splash there. >>

 I did know one lady with whom I had a bit of a crush, Judy G, who I Iearned
became involved with Robin's group.  I don't know if Anne or anyone else may
know what happened to her?
 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 That makes two of us. Why did you accuse me of trying to "start silliness"
with you when all I did was state a simple fact, that you didn't know Robin
during his enlightened period? Far as I'm aware, there's no argument about that
point, and I wasn't expecting a response. I have no idea what you misunderstood
about what I wrote.

 << Judy, I have no idea what you are talking about.  But, please, proceed
according to your fancy. >>

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I beg your pardon? What exactly is your objection to the statement of a simple
fact? There was no response from you required.

 Judy, go start you silliness with someone else, please.
 Oh, and of course you were never around Robin during his enlightened days
anyway.

 << What's "NPS," and how were you in a position to think Robin had it,
whatever it is?

 << As for Robin, yes I found him extraordinary in many ways. Whether he had
classic NPS, I couldn't say, but it sure seemed that way to me much of the
time.  But then again, it doesn't register with me much if a person is said to
be enlightened or not. >> >>