---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Judy I'm going by MY OWN sense of what Robin said, and using logic. Thus if he
said that enlightenment per se is a delusion and he was enlightened. Then he is
saying, according to logic, that he was deluded. And I think he went even
further than that, saying he was under the control of outside and malevolent
forces. Given this I think it's inaccurate for anyone to use phrases like
genuine enlightenment and enlightened days with reference to Robin during that
time.

 Share, do yourself a favor and don't try using logic. In your case, that is
just asking to get it very, very wrong. And as far as your "sense" that is even
trickier. But one thing for sure, you do have a whopper of a set of blinkers
and are stubborn as hell. You might have made a great racing mule - you got the
personality and the equipment for it.