--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > --- akasha_108 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "jim_flanegin"
> > > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> > > of Gangaji, and I
> > >

> > > Thats quite a train of logic there.
> >
> > Train wreck of logic! I've read quite a bit of Gangaji
> > and listened to many audio and video tapes of her, and
> > that transcript is not her speaking. Jim, just because
> > you feel something is true, doesn't make it true! I
> > heard a woman once talk to SSRS about a vivid dream
> > she had in which he instructed her to do something.
> > She followed this dream advice and a lot of problems
> > were created. When she asked him what had happened, he
> > flatly said that the person in her dream was not him.
> > She asked how we should know if it is him or not. He
> > laughed and said you know it's me when I'm talking to
> > you just like this.
> >

> I dreamed that you said that.

Granted, dreams are a amalgam of our every day reality, but they
seem more meaningful lately, as if it is easier to make sense of the
constituent parts. Perhaps each part or element is attached to a
specific emotional response, that when viewed together, make some
sense, or at least can be traced to the source.

I have also had on rare occasion, lucid dreams, in which the shape
shifting nature of my common dreams is absent, where, instead, I
partake as myself in a fantastic adventure, or witness something
special. The experience is linear, with time and space assuming
their common dimensions, only I am visiting with someone gone, or
flying or something...