Well, Judy has gloated many times about this in the past.  And a couple days
ago, referring to one of her "private" e-mails from Robin, (not to be mistaken
for an e-mail from or to, anyone else, this was a "private" e-mail from Robin
to her, and not just a single isolated e-mail, but one of many "private"
e-mails she got from Robin).  I just want to make that clear, because she sort
of went on and on about it.

 Anyway, where was I.  Oh yes, she said, in this most "private" of e-mails from
Robin, that this was "the most fun" he had posting on FFL.

 There, finally got it out.

 I dooon't think she does realize what this says about her, and Robin.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Steve, I had a very similar thought. What kind of person calls fooling other
people the most fun ever? Doesn't sound balanced to me. Sounds a bit arrogant.
And is Judy quoting Robin about this? Or are these just her feelings on the
matter?

 On Monday, February 10, 2014 6:33 AM, "steve.sundur@..." <steve.sundur@...>