Xeno doesn't read the posts he counts here. If he did, he'd realize that most
of Barry's posts were thoroughly dishonest attacks on me or Robin; and that in
addition to refuting Barry's dishonesty, a substantial number of my posts were
dealing with a discussion our Stevie can't seem to let go of in which he is
quite idiotically trying to insist Robin and I were deliberately trying to
"fool" people with our irony exchange; plus a bunch from Share attempting to
denigrate Robin via her misunderstanding of his views on enlightenment.

 (Although the two posts he claims had the same title, did not.)

 << Posts from 1 February 2014 to 10 February 2014 4:00pm EST

 authfriend
143 replies, 4 original posts (although 2 had the same title)

 turquoiseb
 53 replies, 16 original posts >>