Please note that this post was written at 02:01 AM her time. She's
*still* up obsessing about Robin Carlsen, and attacking his perceived
"enemies." Can you say "cultist?" I think you can...

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,  wrote:

> So wrong. So wrong. So, so, so wrong. He isn't coming back to FFL,
ever, and I respect his decision. As I've told you, Barry, by the time
he left he hated the place, just wanted to get out for good, and I can't
say as I blame him.

>  It's a shame, because he made significant contributions here--far
more significant than anything you've provided in eight years. You and a
few others couldn't stand that, couldn't stand the comparison. And
you're still obsessing about him, demonizing him, lying about him, nine
months later. Talk about unhealthy! You live in your very own bad horror
movie, Barry. Really sucks to be you.

>  > All because she's still trying to be good little cultist, defending
the guy she developed an unhealthy crush on in hopes that he'll "come
back" to FFL and praise her and interact with her again.
>   >
> > It's like a bad horror movie...her whole reason for living has
degenerated to trying bring about the "second coming of Robin."  :-)