As I've already told you, Share, it really doesn't help just to repeat your
misunderstanding over and over. You have never bothered to engage with what Ann
and I have told you.

 I'll try it one more time: Enlightenment reached by Eastern systems is,
according to Robin, the real, genuine state of enlightenment.

 Got that?

 But genuine enlightenment itself is not what it's cracked up to be: It imposes
a delusionary experience of oneself, of the world, and of one's relationship to
God.

 Now, read those two sentences over and over until it dawns on you where your
misunderstanding lies.

 I'm not interested in hearing from you again on this until you can show you
understand Robin's position correctly (whether you agree with it or not).

 << Judy, here is what I understand: you used the phrases enlightened days and
genuine enlightenment with regards to Robin. Then you said that Robin said that
enlightenment reached via Eastern systems is a delusion because ontological
union between God and human is not possible.

Are these statements accurate? >>