 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: Skelmersdale
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 1:14 PM

 Yes I've been there.
 What happened was, when I started meditating the TMO was
 putting in a bid for an old US air force base on the east
 coast. I went along to a few meetings and was impressed at
 the ambition and possibilities even though I had yet to
 learn of the general trajectory of movement ideas. Basically
 they couldn't afford it but they did buy a little corner
 and eventually started building a perfect vastu village of
 about 30 (?) homes and a few blocks of flats. They plan to
 build a peace palace but nature doesn't seem to be
 supporting them in raising the money. For some reason.
 Ahem...
 I haven't
 been inside the houses and have heard mixed reviews but they
 look really good with double doors and pillars, most people
 love them and love being in the community even more. A
 friend of mine lives in one of the flats though and I love
 it, I'd move in straight away if I had the money. And
 that's the problem, they are really expensive, so much
 so that you can't get a mortgage because it won't
 have that resale value and the banks are worried about
 losing out. But most who live there are retired and were
 happy to pay the extra to live in vastu.
 don't like the place, walking around it gives me the
 creeps, all the buildings line up on every axis so you can
 look through one window and see through about  5 homes
 in every direction. It makes me feel like I'm being
 watched. I don't like the vastu principle anyway, I
 think it's stupid and illogical and the idea of nature
 support is a crock of shit. And not having a south facing
 garden in England is the dumbest idea of them all. And you
 can't put a conservatory on the side as it would break
 the symmetry, one of my favourite things is sitting on my
 south facing veranda of an evening listening to the rain on
 the roof.
 You have to be a
 true believer to want to live somewhere like this
 so it isn't for me but if it makes
 them happy I'm happy for them.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 I have never
 heard of this place - you know anything about it Sal?  vedic
 village in Rendlesham

  On Tue, 2/11/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>