Is Geoffrey still National Leader over there?
On Wed, 2/12/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] RE: More British Bliss!
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Wednesday, February 12, 2014, 1:14 PM

       Shame that youtube doesn't have the original
 1992 NLP broadcast, that one was bonkers with poor old Doug
 Henning jumping around and more smiley men in suits with
 rainbows all over the place.
 I operated the autocue for a couple of election
 specials, great fun, it's a shame they (and some of the
 other crazy no-hope UK parties) have quit politics. But
 Maggie Thatcher thought that "frivolous" parties
 like Monster Raving Loonies or the Giant Green Chicken party
 were cheapening politics and put the cost of the deposit up
 to drive them away. For me there was no better sight than
 Tory and Labour politicians having to stand next to people
 dressed like chickens or pantomime horses on election night
 while the votes are read out. Punctured a few pompous
 balloons.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...>
 wrote:

 Yeah I did watch
 the video, all the way through. I had forgotten about
 Geoffrey Clements - I remeber seeing him on tapes talking to
 M way back when I was have "Evening Knowledge
 program" at MIU.

 What struck me about this piece was it being written by
 someone who experienced it as a child - man, what a screwed
 up way to grow up!

  On Wed, 2/12/14, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>