---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 Ooopsie Judy. That should be: "And it most certainly is NOT the case that lies
and misrepresentations have the same value as facts and opinions based on
facts."

 I don't think Mr Xeno cares one way or another. He makes his own rules and
lives by them when it suits him and when it doesn't he changes them. He appears
to keep some "suspect" company here at FFL. Doesn't Xeno claim he's
"enlightened" or something? If that is the case then I guess Robin was right,
enlightenment is definitely a delusion or, it at least leads to bad "friend"
choices.