Nice spin. Still you have more people seeking fewer full time jobs and jobs
offering fewer hours. Now according to supply and demand, that would indicate a
drop in wages for the future. Also, It's not a matter of *if someone quits
their job* but *if their job disappears*. Job creators are going to be hesitant
to expand employment and in some cases be inclined to downsize in order to
avoid regulation. Just wondering what percentage of people out there work
simply so they can have insurance and now feel that they can quit. Doubt there
are many. Most people work to meet the basic necessities of life. This formula
sounds like a deliberate expansion of the welfare state while spinning it as
more time off to be with family.

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:05 AM, "authfri...@yahoo.com"