James Burton

[image: Inline image 1]

James Burton backing Roy Orbison - Black & White Night Concert

Roy Orbison performs "Oh, Pretty Woman" as the finale of the concert.
Backed by James Burton, Bruce Springsteen, Elvis Costello, Glen D. Hardin,
Tom Waits, kd lang, Jackson Browne, Bonnie Raitt, JD Souther, T Bone
Burnett, Steven Soles, and Jennifer Warnes. Recorded September 30, 1987.

Roy Orbison - Oh, Pretty Woman (from Black & White Night)
http://youtu.be/_PLq0_7k1jk

American guitarist. A member of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame since
2001[2] (his induction speech was given by longtime fan Keith Richards),
Burton has also been recognized by the Rockabilly Hall of Fame and the
Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum. His primary guitar has always been a
Fender Telecaster.

[image: Inline image 3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Burton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Burton_Telecaster