I wonder why no one in the press questions the purpose of keeping these people
in Iowa? The TMO don't seem very forthcoming in the article, are they
embarrassed at importing people to pray for them? We know the "raja's" have
yagya's performed for them on a daily basis to neutralise any negative
planetary influences, as does the whole country - if they pay enough. The UK
coughs up a lot for personal help from the gods too, I know people with a
monthly direct debit to support this. No mention is made of when it will be
decided to have been a failure, but then I don't remember there being any
parameters for success set out other than Marshy's: Give me a billion dollars
and I'll save the world...

 And quite why this has to be tax free considering the amount they charge TMers
for the privilege of getting the gods to sway events in their favour is also
beyond me. Maybe if the TMO cared about their welfare they would pay them to go
to university and do something useful with their lives instead of sitting on
their backsides all day singing songs so the wealthy can feel like they've got
some of the age of enlightenment they were promised so long ago.

 But wait, maybe they are here as part of the TMOs commitment to science, think
of what the knowledge of the existence of vedic gods would do to our
understanding of the universe if the thorough and credible scientists at MUM
had proof that chanting old poems could actually change the flow of world
events!

 That must be it, I even had an admission from Fred Travis when he popped up on
TM-Free agreeing with me that if a supposedly science based outfit like the TMO
were going to claim veracity for all "products" they charge money for, they
should at least do some research to make sure it actually works. Perhaps he
took that to heart and is hard at work analysing world trends and will soon
produce a stunning paper along the lines of "Praying to Soma: an
interdisciplinary study of how ancient gods affect global consciousness and the
10 years of brutal war in the middle east since the yagya programme started".

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <mjackson74@...> wrote:

 that's not what it says you head in the sand ostritch
 On Thu, 2/13/14, dhamiltony2k5@... mailto:dhamiltony2k5@... <dhamiltony2k5@...