we gone have it better here - when Gov. Nikki gits through, we gone have the
right to carry openly or concealed any kinder weapon we wants ta, without no
tranin' neither! - bang bang, bam bam! What a fine state to live in!
On Thu, 2/13/14, Richard J. Williams <pundits...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] South Carolina Governor is Smart
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014, 3:37 PM

       On 2/13/2014 5:53 AM, Michael Jackson wrote:

 > The main most reason to live in South Carolina instead
 of Iowa

 It's probably not the only reason to live in Iowa -
 there's also the

 weather. From what I've read, Iowa allows open carry
 after applicants

 successfully complete an approved training course.
 Apparently Iowa will

 honor any valid permit issued by any other state. Persons do
 not have to

 be a resident of the state from which the permit was issued.
 However, an

 Iowa resident must have an Iowa Permit To Carry in order to
 lawfully

 carry a firearm on his or her person in Iowa.