---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <steve.sundur@...> wrote:

 Point of Order Madame Speaker!

 Point of order Steve. Would not unflinching honesty require you to acknowledge
the fact that Bawwy is the biggest bestest lying, make-things-up-to-cause-shit
jerk-off on this here forum? Absolutely it does and the fact that you give him
a free pass pretty much puts your credibility in the dumpster. Think about it.
I don't care if you say this is only a "chat" room, it is still an indicator
(because of what you put out here) of your basic standards for conducting your
life. If you think it doesn't, you're lying to yourself now.

 Would not unflinching honesty require a response to what appears to be a
breach of this assertion, without conditions!!?

 Seems a contradiction, otherwise, to this lay person.

 ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 I'll tell you why I wrote what I did, Bar, once you've posted the following:
__________________
Barry's Confession
 1. I lied when I said I never read Judy's posts.
 2. Judy has never lied about me (or anybody else), but I've told hundreds of
lies about her (and Ann and Robin and others I don't like).
 3. I have NO IDEA whether Judy has ever met Robin, and I should not have
declared she hasn't as if it were established fact.
 I humbly apologize to Judy for all the above.

 _____________________________________

 Clear all this foul air, and then we'll talk, you lying hypocritical scumbag.

 BTW, regarding the double quotes, Bhairitu was the one who said "just kidding"
and "wound up" when he described his imaginary Starbuck's FFL get-together, and
I addressed my question to him (see below). "Expert" was quoting your
disdainful characterization of me as the "expert" on Robin. So those double
quotes were perfectly appropriate, and you're the hypocrite to object.

 Just for fun, as part of my ongoing "one post in the morning challenging
Judy's projected image will keep her crazy all day long" campaign :-), let's
see who here is sharp enough to catch a LIE in one of Judy Stein's own posts
recently. Here's the first example (full context below):

 > Remember what Barry said about his therapist telling him that the person
 > suffering from NPD "makes it up as they go along"?

 Does anyone see the LIE? Hint: it's two words -- "his therapist."

 Anyone who has been following my posts knows that the psychiatrist whom I
cited as my mentor about Narcissistic Personality Disorder was my *friend*, not
my "therapist." Anyone who has paid attention for some time also knows that our
"sessions" were conducted over coffee at Downtown Subscription, our mutually
favorite coffee shop in Santa Fe, not in a therapist's office. Anyone with a
longer memory will remember me posting that I have only seen a real therapist
once in my life, back when I was 16 or 17, and my parents forced me to see him.
( That was a fun story in itself, because the guy was an asshole who was
actually served with a malpractice lawsuit while I was waiting in his office to
see him, and then acted like such an asshole in our session that I unloaded on
him, told him exactly what I thought of him, and who afterwards as a result
refused to ever see me again. That was the full extent of my personal
involvement with shrinks, from a patient POV. :-)

 Yes, this is a little nitpick, but I think everyone here knows that this was
intentional on Judy's part. She, after all, is the one who comes roaring in
screaming about how someone is LYING when they misquote something she's said or
describe her in some way that varies in any degree from the way she describes
herself.

 I don't think she left out the word "friend" in her sentence by accident. She
did it intentionally, to try to create the impression that Barry was "seeing a
therapist" to deal with his issues about Rama, MMY, and other NPD-afflicted
spiritual teachers. And if she claims that it *was* unintentional or an
accident, I think anyone here (plus her clients) should be wary of ever hiring
her as an "editor." There is a world of difference between "his therapist" and
"his therapist friend," and Judy was IMO *intentionally* trying to use the
phrase she thought would demonize her obsession Barry the most.

 This is just one example of the type of LIEs that Judy Stein specializes in --
intentional putdowns and mischaracterizations that she can later deny or
hypocritically "explain away.". Take another recent example, when I pulled her
own nitpick number on her and chided her for claiming I had used the phrase "a
12,000 word rant" w.r.t. Robin when I hadn't. Called on this, she made excuses
and *admitted* to conflating several different descriptions and making up the
phrase, and then tried to imply it was No Big Deal.

 Ahem. If the Yahoo Search engine still worked properly (alas, I have now also
been "Neo-d" myself, so it doesn't work for me any more, either), I and
everyone else could easily come up with DOZENS of instances over the years in
which Judy Stein went batshit crazy over someone "misattributing" something
she'd said by putting it in double quotes. In fact, she is on record here
several times as saying that the practice of putting things in double quotes
almost by definition implies that the person doing this is quoting the source
verbatim. I'm sure that Share and others will remember Judy pulling this on
them, and accusing them of lying or worse because something they put in double
quotes and attributed to her were slightly off. But somehow when *she* does it,
it's OK, and No Big Thing.

*Just in this post* she does the same thing several times. Neither Steve nor
Xeno used the words "kidding" or "just kidding" or suggested that I had said I
was an "expert" on Judy Stein (I haven't). No one used the phrase "wound up."
Yet Judy feels no problem with citing them as direct quotes, as if someone
actually *had* used those words or phrases.

 Hypocrite. And LIAR. And I think everyone on this forum pretty much knows
it...except Judy herself.

 Don't fall for her posturing as if she was the most honest person on FFL, or
the only person who cares about accuracy or integrity. That's just another way
that Judy pushes out her *real* argument, which is (in quotes to indicate
dialog, not to indicate that she's actually said it in these words): "If you
disagree with me, you are WRONG. If I 'correct' you on it and you persist in
saying it, you're LYING."

 And all the while, the person saying this is one of the biggest LIARS on the
forum...