Interesting... when you posted earlier this morning, I Googled around to
refresh my memory, and the one thing that really stood out for me was the
"defrocked therapist" self-description he uses to promote himself. I thought it
very odd that a person would accentuate the consequences of his malevolence as
some kind of badge of honor. Strange guy, that one.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <jchwe...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Thanks for the kind words Anne. Of course, there is a lot that happened
between the lines of the brief outline. IMO (and others who were involved),
Knapp's revocation is a good thing; he has harmed more than one person,
including at least three ex-clients.
 From Knapp's online public displays, he has claimed he lost his license over
at least a year ago (and that due to a lawsuit), though that isn't the case
because the ruling wasn't made until January, 2014, and there was never a
lawsuit. Regardless, Knapp seems to wear a lost license (or as he publicly
describes himself as a "defrocked therapist") as a badge of being a rebel, or
something. At least now, there is a public official ruling which will make it
difficult for him to get licensed again if he ever would have an interest in
doing so.
 Thanks again. Hope you and the horses are well. :-)