I'm sure you're confident, Share. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the
picture. The people you spoke to knew Robin 30+ years ago, when he was quite a
different person and did a lot of harm, and they had plenty of motivation to
encourage you to believe he had mistreated you. We didn't see any such thing
here, not even remotely; if anything, the reverse was the case. I stand by my
contention that "psychological rape" was your malignant fantasy (as several
others here asserted as well).

 << Judy, based on my own experience and the validation I received from several
who experienced Robin in person, I am confident of the validity of what I
accused Robin of. >>

 On Saturday, February 15, 2014 3:14 PM, "authfriend@..." <authfriend@...>