---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <punditster@...> wrote:

 Yesterday we saw this cat sleeping on a porch:

It appears Texas is comprised of two things: ramshackle houses and strip malls
if your pictures are to be believed.
 On Sat, Feb 15, 2014 at 1:20 PM, Pundit Sir <punditster@...
mailto:punditster@...> wrote:
 Yesterday we went to this place:

 The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo
 http://www.sarodeo.com/ http://www.sarodeo.com/

 Heart - The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo
 Friday, February 14th 2014
 http://www.sarodeo.com/entertainers/prca-rodeo-w-heart
http://www.sarodeo.com/entertainers/prca-rodeo-w-heart

 Notes: The San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo has been around since 1950. But,
the whole town is based on cattle trails. One location called "Five Points" is
where a drunk cowboy once fell off his horse. Spaniards founded the San Antonio
Missions - apparently the very first rodeo may have been when Jose left the
gate to the stable open by mistake, causing the very first round up (rodeo). Go
figure.

 On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 4:16 PM, Pundit Sir <punditster@...