To Reflect...

  Illusion

  "If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to
cleanse us from all unrighteousness." (1 John 1:8, 9).

  World leaders, after being deceived by the Nazis, said: We cannot, truly,
know the heart of others, but we can examine our own.

  The most important thing we can do, in relation to sin and salvation in
Christ, is to recognize that we are sinners and repent of the sins committed
and ask the Lord to forgive us, freeing us from all guilt and condemnation.

  When the Lord forgives our sins, we go forth in peace, with joy and
confidence, enjoying the life that God has given us and we know where we are
going.

  It is very good to walk with the Lord, to hold His hands, hear His counsel,
do His will and enjoy His blessings. It is comforting to know that we have a
wonderful Friend, a unique protector, someone who encourages us when we fail
and applauds us whe

n we are victorious.

  To be deceived by other people is very disagreeable, but, worse still is to
be illuded about salvation, eternal life and joy. We can say that there are
many ways to follow, but down deep inside we know that this is not true. There
is only one way...

 only one way leads to our Heavenly Home... only Jesus Christ is the Way.

  And if we know this and try to ignore it, we are deceiving ourselves. And we
do not want a life of deception. We want the truth and we cannot pretend we are
indifferent to it.

  One day I stopped illuding myself. I received Jesus in my heart.
  And you?

Paulo Barbosa
A blind in Internet
m.pararefle...@gmail.com