Salyavin, I've been wondering about this: what if "God" is simply what people
call it when, let's say, 99% of their brain is functioning in a very, very
healthy way? I do think there are some people, in all spiritual and or
religious systems and even outside of them, who have 99% of their brain
functioning in a very, very healthy way. I find it fascinating that they then
speak about God or Brahman or Allah, etc.

Is this not worthy of scientific exploration? I say let's hook some of these
people up to an fMRI machine and see what's going on. Then let's continue the
discussions on that basis. Otherwise, not even the scientists are being very
scientific!

As for me, I suspect that this is what's going on with such individuals. I
think they have a whole lot more of their brain functioning healthily than I
do. So I'm willing to pay attention to what they say. Because I'd love to get
to that same point, have a brain that's optimally functioning.

On Monday, February 17, 2014 1:12 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>