---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Salyavin, I actually find these questions quite profound, worth mulling over,
etc. I also like your question about what is my karma bouncing off of but won't
address that here and now.

 A good mull does one good I think.

 Anyway, when I think about my belief in a supreme existence, I realize what it
does for me is create a possibility of a unity underlying all the separate
existences I know via my senses. That FEELS right to me even though I can't
prove it.

 Sounds like enlightenment is coming to FFL!

 On Tuesday, February 18, 2014 9:45 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>