“Today, with the discovery that within every brain physiology are tremendous
powers, the world today is different than the world of yesterday. All those
powers that are administering the individual life are those powers which
together are administering the whole universe. That higher power can be
enlivened in the brains of people in every nation, and this will free the life
of every country from suffering, problems, and failures. Just free it and free
it and free it. For this, we have Maharishi Open University. It will open the
treasures of bliss, happiness, and energy that are there inside of everyone.”
-Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, July 9, 1998, Guru Purnima