On 2/18/2014 11:08 PM, authfri...@yahoo.com wrote:
*classical theism does not conceive of God as "a being," no matter how ultimate, but rather Beingness Itself.*

Beingness: It's a noun - the state of being or existence itself; the ultimate reality transcendental to .

But, that doesn't tells us much about the polytheism in India, but it tells us a lot about Plato and Aristotle. In Advaita Vedanta, the Being is what everything comes from but it is separate from the creation. In Indian Vishnu monotheism, Brahman is the Transcendental Person. */The main problem we should be discussing is how the individual relates to the Being - what karma is, and what we do back./*