---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <authfriend@...> wrote:

 As Barry knows, there is no "Robin cult" for Robin to be a leader of, nor for
there to be any members of. That's a fairytale Barry dreamed up because he has
no legitimate criticisms.

 And obviously, certain people are interested in what I have to say (including
Barry, despite his repeated lies that he never reads my posts), whether they
agree or disagree, whether they absorb what I've said or not. But of course it
would never occur to me to assume that everyone reads my posts, nor does it
bother me if they don't.

 Still more obviously, if I tell someone to go back and read what I wrote
because they've misconstrued what I've said, it's because they've read a post
of mine and been interested enough to respond to it.

 Barry's at a point now where he's so befuddled he is unable to come up with
lies that make sense even on their own terms.

 BTW, emptybill was addressing Ann, not me. I don't imagine she cares much
whether he cares what she says. She likes to express herself, as do I, as do
most here, including Barry. And both of us produce original content, including
in our comments on what others have said. We just aren't obsessed with it; we
feel no need to show off by producing it. So emptybill's and Barry's
preoccupation with it, as if it were some kind of fault not to produce it,
affects us not at all. It's one of Barry's most useless criticisms if his aim
is to make us feel inadequate.

 Barry is simply a bullying asshole who thinks he is above and beyond the
foibles of mere mortals. He is a warmonger and an angry old fart. Empty is
empty except for the evident parchment-thin emotion that he sometimes exhibits
when angry - which seems to be most of the time. He's the guy you pass in the
street muttering, "young whippersnappers" and looking really crotchety as he
shuffles along. So do I care what either of these bums thinks? Not yesterday
and not today, so far.

 I don't know why you believe I am interested in what you say. You produce
little original content here. Mostly you are Judy-lite, her snide
second-in-disdain for those Judy needs to attack . You're wasting my time.

 As with their mutual cult leader Robin, I honestly think that the baseline
issue here is narcissism. None of them can even *conceive* of people not being
interested in the things they say, because the stuff going on in their heads is
so fascinating to *them*. Thus they imagine that people are reading every word
of their posts with the same diligence they read every word of the posts of the
people they stalk, and if someone fails to "pay proper attention" to them, they
rely on the "Go back and read what I wrote" epithet, AS IF THERE WAS ANY NEED
TO. Who fucking CARES what any of them think?