---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <sharelong60@...> wrote:

 Yes, Salya, but only for the rest of us, not for you (-:
 PS I like how you have a sense of humor about yourself.

 PPS That is what you were doing, wasn't it?!

 Yes it was, though I seem to have got Alex's cat worked up...

 86 though! I was trying to set an example, in the old days that would have got
hung drawn and quartered. I'll let myself off with a warning...

 On Friday, February 21, 2014 1:32 AM, salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>